Join our team!
Last update: June 2022
Location: Ubi / Paya Lebar
Internship (3-6 months minimum)
Albeit new to the working world, the intern is excited to learn new things and is not afraid to be hands on and proactive! We are looking for an all-rounder intern who's looking to assist and learn in the fields below:
- Customer Service /Operations
- Visual Creative
- Marketing & Social Media
If you wish to apply, kindly send in your resume to us, with expected salary and duration/period of internship intended, with the email header: Internship for Neonmello.
Retail Associate (Full / Part-time)
Literally the “human touch” in our customers’ shopping journeys, the retail associate loves to communicate and interact with our customers, assist in their buying thought processes, and provide fashion tips on which color suits them more. With a pleasant disposition and a smiling face, the retail associate will provide our walk-in customers with the best customer service experience ever!
- Provide the best customer experience – giving fashion advice and tips, and eventually helping our customers with their buying decisions
- Assist in our product launches and events at the store
- Ensure that merchandise is properly displayed on the racks and available in all colours, sizes, and quantities
- Prepare and upkeep a clean shopping environment (including fitting rooms)
- Receive and process new stock, replenishments, returns, damages, and transfers
- Assist in stock-taking
- Cashiering duties using the POS system to process payments
- Work with team to drive store sales performance
- Strong PR & communications skills
- Awesome team player as well as independent worker
- Willing to learn, work hard, and is responsible
- Prior retail experience would be a bonus
- Fluent in English
Full-timers (5.5 /6 day work week, rostered schedule)
Part-timers (a minimum of 15 hours per week, at least 6 months)
To be able to work retail hours, both weekends and public holidays
If you wish to apply, kindly send in your resume to us, with expected salary and duration/period of internship intended, with the email header: Retail Associate (Full / Part-time) for Neonmello.
Operations Team - Packer (Part-time)
An indispensable role in our team, the packer is hardworking and efficient. With a keen eye and meticulous nature, the packer will carefully pack the orders as per packing list and helps to arrange the parcels for dispatch.
- to facilitate dispatch of order
- To help in processing of administrative work
- To receive goods and arrange stock flow in warehouse
- To manage inventory and warehouse stocking
- To commit minimum 2 days a week: Monday and Friday 12-6pm
- Even with no experience, we welcome you as long as you are willing to learn and able to commit
- Having communication skills is a plus point
- Meticulous and driven
- Able to work with a tight deadline and under stress
Write in to us with your resume/CV, with the email header:
Operations Packer for Neonmello